30 July 2007

Randomising? Not quite.

It's been so long since I wrote here and lots has happened.

I couldn't decide whether to start where I left off (back at the beginning of the year? I don't think so!) or just pick and choose the things that come to mind as I think about the intervening time. As you can tell, the latter got the nod.

So, where are we?
Here, midway between Penneshaw and Cape Willoughby.


And turning to look back the other way we see ... saw (in January) ... the steep, roadway that leads down to Antechamber Bay.

We all go down this track to the beach every day, or almost every day.






Sometimes, left to our own initiative (or lack of it) Trevor and I would be willing to just curl up in front of the fire with a book, but then we think that is something we can do at home ... ...
OOPS!

I was going to say that we can do that at home when it is cold and blustery outside (like this past holiday in July) but I had already begun thinking about _January_ 2007!

So, I see I began with a chronological approach, despite thinking I was not going to ... way back at the beginning of the year in fact!
Oh well ... we will just have to see how long that lasts.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judith, well done for getting this blog site up and running! Great to see bits and pieces about what is happening over in KI. And hey, from all the way over here in Sydney I can almost feel like part of the family again =) ... Cheers, Scott.